WBO Purse Bid Notice: WBO Super Middleweight Elimination Contest Rohan Murdock vs. Zach Parker

WORLD BOXING ORGANIZATION

Luis Batista Salas, Esq.
Chairman
WBO Championship Committee

October 9th 2019

VIA EMAIL:  Mr. Paul Keegan DDP Sports Team Murdock & Mr. Nisse Sauerland Sauerland Events Team Parker

Re: WBO Super Middleweight Elimination Contest Rohan Murdock vs. Zach Parker

Gentlemen: As per Section 11 through 14 of the enclosed copy of the WBO Regulations of World Championship Contests (www.wboboxing.com), please be advised that a Purse Bid will be held at 11:00 a.m. AST on Thursday, October 17th 2019, at the World Boxing Organization headquarter offices at San Juan, Puerto Rico.

World Boxing Organization Headquarter Offices
1056 Muñoz Rivera Avenue
Suite 711-714
San Juan, Puerto Rico, 00927
Telephone: +1 (787) 765-4781 E-mail: infonews@wboboxing.com

Pursuant to our WBO Regulations of World Championship Contests on Purse Bid procedures, kindly note:

The Minimum acceptable bid for the WBO Super Middleweight Division is $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand Dollars). WBO President Francisco Valcárcel, Esq. will preside purse bid proceedings. Kindly note the following provisions:

1. If the WBO Participant(s) suffers an injury and depending on the type of injury and the needed recovery time, the WBO Championship Committee, in accordance to the WBO Regulations, will determine and select the next available contender and/or issue any other ruling thereto.

2. If the WBO Participant(s) refuses to fight and/or is unavailable to participate under any circumstance, he may lose his position in the WBO World Ratings and the WBO World Championship Committee can determine and select the next available contender and/or issue any other ruling thereto.

3. Signed contracts shall be filed to the WBO Offices within five (5) days upon the adjudication of the Purse Bid.

Section 13 (a)(2) of the WBO Regulations of World Championship Contests provides:

1. The Purse for Championship Contests held and completed pursuant to Purse Bids shall be distributed as follows:

(2) VACANT CHAMPIONSHIPS or ELIMINATORY FIGHTS

(A) In fights for the Vacant Title or Eliminatory fights (except in the case where one of the contestants is a Super Champion in which case the Super Champion provision for purse bid division shall apply), the distribution is as follows:

(B) If the fight is held in the country of origin, residence or nationality of one of the contenders, the resident contestant shall receive 40% of and his opponent shall receive the remaining 60% of the total purse offered.

Please be advised that the parties must comply fully with the WBO Regulations of World Championship Contests regarding Purse Bid procedures.

Yours Truly,

Luis Batista Salas, Esq.

Cc: Francisco “Paco” Valcárcel, Esq.
President Peter Kahn/Team Murdock
Chris Meyer/Team Parker
Kalle Sauerland/Team Parker

===========================================================================================

TO: ALL BONA FIDE PROMOTERS
FROM: LUIS BATISTA SALAS, ESQ.
DATE: OCTOBER 17TH 2019

RE: WBO SUPER MIDDLEWEIGHT ELIMINATION CONTEST ROHAN MURDOCK VS. ZACH PARKER -PURSE BID-

As per Section 11 through 14 of the WBO Regulations for World Championship Contests (www.wboboxing.com), please be advised a Purse Bid will be held at 11:00 a.m. AST on Thursday, 17th of October 2019 at the following venue:

World Boxing Organization Headquarter Offices
1056 Muñoz Rivera Avenue
Suite 711-714
San Juan, Puerto Rico, 00927
Telephone: +1 (787) 765-4781 E-mail: infonews@wboboxing.com

The minimum acceptable bid for the WBO Super Middleweight Division $300,000.00 US Dollars.

In accordance with the WBO Championship Rules & Regulations, the President, Francisco Valcárcel, Esq. will preside over the Purse Bid.

Any additional information, please visit our website at www.wboboxing.com or contact the WBO main office.